Wireless access is provided to guests of USF and USFSP who do not have a USF NetID. Please follow the instructions below to connect to the USF-Guest wireless network. Registration on the USF-Guest wireless network lasts for 24 hours. Registration is valid for 1 device.
- Choose “USF-Guest” wireless network.
- Once you are connected to USF-Guest, open your web browser. You will be automatically redirected to the USF Guest Registration page.
- On the Guest Registration page, select your method of contact. You can choose “Call me on the phone” or “Send me a text message”.
- After a short waiting period, you will receive a temporary access code. Select the option “I have my access code” and agree to the acceptable use policy.
- Enter your mobile phone number, the registration code you received and submit.