Although the Wellness Center operates on an appointment basis, a student may face an urgent concern or crisis that feels too overwhelming to wait for a scheduled appointment. Wellness Center professionals are available for same-day brief screenings (15-20 minutes) for assessment and intervention between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Services available to students of USFSP 24 hours, seven days a week.
The University of South Florida St. Petersburg has an on-call victim advocate that is available to provide information, community referrals, and crisis response to all USFSP students who may be victims of crime (i.e., date rape, assault, domestic violence). These services are free and confidential for all USFSP students. If contacting the victim advocate, please identify yourself as a USFSP student so she can assist you to the best of her ability.
If you find yourself requiring emergency services after regular business hours, please contact campus police at
727-873-4140 or P.E.M.H.S. at (727) 541-4628
- Pinellas County Help Line: 211 or (727) 210-4211 (crisis counseling and community referrals)
- Hillsborough County Crisis Hotline: (813) 234-1234
- National Crisis Hotline: 1-888-SUICIDE
- Suicide Hotline: (727) 791-3131
- Winn Team: (727) 548-5733 (crisis referral for mental health and substance abuse)
- P.E.M.H.S. Personal Enrichment through Mental Health Services: (727) 541-4628
- Victim Advocate: (727)-698-2079