All First Year students are REQUIRED to complete this course!
Start your AlcoholEdu course today.
AlcoholEdu for College is a non-opinionated, science-based course taken by hundreds of thousands of students each year as a new approach to alcohol prevention.
The course aims not to preach but rather to teach the facts about alcohol and its effects on the mind and body. Whether or not you drink, AlcoholEdu for College empowers students to make well-informed decisions and provides some simple strategies to help keep you and your friends safe.
- Fact Sheets – Age 21 Minimum Legal Drinking Age
- Fact Sheets- Alcohol Use and Health
- Fact Sheets – Binge Drinking
- Fact Sheets – Caffeinated Alcoholic Beverages
- Fact Sheets – Excessive Alcohol Use and Risks to Women’s Health
- Alcohol Use in Pregnancy
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Alcoholic Anonymous
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP), Teens: Alcohol And Other Drugs
Other Drug Use Prevention Resources
- Above the Influence
- The Coalition of Higher Education Associations for Substance Abuse Prevention (CoHEASAP)
- The Partnership at drugfee.org
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Expert information about drugs and the types of addiction treatment
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- The Addiction Center
Concerned about a friend/family member and drug overdose? Learn more about preventing overdoses and where to get help.