If you believe you are the victim of sexual misconduct, USFSP strongly encourages you to file a complaint.

You can report a number of ways:



(Any private reporting is shared with police (mandatory) but you do not have to file a police report.)


(Limits to confidentiality: if a child or elder was involved or if the victim/survivor is currently at risk for fatally harming themselves or others, we must disclose.)