First Year/Transfer Students
You will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities.
- Go to the following site: http://bit.ly/2heyMVf
- Log in with your USFSP NetID and password. If you cannot remember your NetID, you can find it here.
- Register by selecting your age range and class status.
- Log out only after completing a full section so you don’t lose anything.
- Always log back in through this site for both AlcoholEdu and SAPU.
- Once you complete Part I of AlcoholEdu, DO NOT FORGET TO GO BACK FOR PART I OF SAPU.
- Part II of both AlcoholEdu and SAPU will open 24 hours after completion of Part 1 and are due for everyone February 25, 2019. You will receive an email when it opens for you. You must complete Part II of both.
Note: You do not have to complete the course in one sitting
TRANSFER STUDENTS ONLY: If you are a transfer student who has completed AlcoholEdu at another institution, this requirement will be waived with proof of completion. You must submit a copy of the completion screenshot and/or completion email you received from EverFi/AlcoholEdu directly to the Health Educator at SLC2200 or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline. Your name must be visible in the screenshot in order to receive credit. SAPU IS REQUIRED REGARDLESS!
Student Rights and Responsibilities
- The course has two sections, both of which must be completed to fulfill this requirement:
- The first part of the course take roughly 2.5 hours to complete. This section ends with the Exam and Survey. You must earn a grade of 80% or higher to pass and receive credit for the course. About one month after you complete the Exam and Survey, you will receive an email asking you to complete Part 2.
To begin AlcoholEdu for Sanctions;
- Go to AlcoholEdu for Sanctions
- Log in using your USFSP NetID and password. If you cannot remember your NetID, you can find it here.
- You will be taken to the EverFi registration page. Ensure your name is correct, select your age, check the box that says “I agree to the terms of service” and hit Next.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a “Next” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter the same email address and password you created when you first logged into the course.
USFSP students are required to take AlcoholEdu® for College prior to starting school. The information provided here will help parents, faculty, and staff understand what students will be learning as they move through the course experience, and provide additional resources that may be helpful. Visit AlcoholEdu for Parents.
If you encounter any issues while accessing the course, please use the Troubleshooting Guide FIRST, or contact the 24/7 tech support service at support.everfi.com. Then, contact the USFSP Help Desk at email@example.com or at 727.873.4357.
Have questions about deadlines or still having issues after troubleshooting/contacting EverFi and USFSP Help Desk? For AlcoholEdu for College and SAPU: Understanding Sexual Assault, email firstname.lastname@example.org