The Wellness Center cannot provide counseling or health services to USFSP employees. The USF Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers a wealth of practical, solution-focused resources and experience to help employees bring the many stresses of life back into balance.
The EAP offers online resources, confidential telephone consultations, referrals and assistance from licensed behavioral health professionals. The EAP is available at no cost to help make the changes necessary to reduce stress, strengthen relationships, increase productivity and improve the overall quality of life.
EAP can assist with the following challenges
- Managing stress
- Handling relationship issues
- Balancing work and life
- Quitting tobacco, alcohol or drug use
- Caring for children or aging parents
- Exploring career development options
- Dealing with conflict or violence
- Working through grief and loss issues
- Controlling depression and anxiety
- Financial stressors
- Legal issues
For free assistance, go to www.MagellanHealth.com/member or call 1-800-327-8705. Helpful resources are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.