The University of South Florida St. Petersburg has an on-call Victim Advocate that is available to provide information, community referrals, and crisis response to all USFSP students who may be victims of crime (i.e., date rape, assault, domestic violence).
- These services are free and confidential for all USFSP students.
- If contacting the victim advocate, please identify yourself as a USFSP student so she can assist you to the best of her ability.
Additional Victim Advocate Information and Referral Sources
- Sexual Assault Victim Examinations (SAVE): Suncoast Center‘s Sexual Assault Services of Pinellas County provides examinations to meet the needs of rape victims.
- Victim Crime Compensation: The State of Florida provides funds to victims of crime to assist with medical bills, counseling, etc.
- Legal Services: Gulfcoast Legal Services provides free legal assistance with issues of stalking and/or domestic violence. (727) 821-0726
- Pinellas County Referrals: Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
- Sexual Assault Victims Information: http://www.sccmh.org/