If any emergency happens during normal business hours:
- Mental Health: Wellness Center professionals are available for same-day brief screenings (15-20 minutes) for assessment and intervention between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Health/Medical: If you are having an urgent medical concern, the Wellness Center offers walk-in or same day appointments during regular business hours.
- Call 727-873-4422 to speak to an on-call counselor.
- Contact campus police at 727-873-4444
Community Crisis Hotlines
- Pinellas County Help Line: 211 or (727) 210-4211 (crisis counseling and community referrals)
- Hillsborough County Crisis Hotline: (813) 234-1234
- National Crisis Hotline: 1-800- SUICIDE
- Suicide Hotline: (727) 791-3131
- Winn Team: (727) 548-5733 (crisis referral for mental health and substance abuse)
- Speak with the Nurse Advice Line by calling (727) 873-4422 (option 1).
- If your medical condition cannot wait until the center is open, visit a nearby walk-in clinic or hospital.