Safety and Preparedness : Fire and Evacuation
Buildings at USF St. Petersburg have designated evacuation gathering areas to assist building occupants in the case of a fire or other evacuation scenario. Evacuation procedures are tested each year. View our Annual Security and Fire Safety Report.
- Gathering Area Descriptions
Check this document to see which gathering area corresponds to which university building.
- Emergency Notification & Evacuation
This document explains the emergency notification and evacuation process.
- Fire Exit Drill Evaluation
This form is available for individuals involved with testing the evacuation procedures at USFSP.
- Shelter In Place Procedures
This document explains what to do if you receive directions to shelter in place.
- USF System Fire and Evacuation Procedures
In this document the USF Division of Environmental Health and Safety provides guidance on evacuation procedures.
- System Policy on Fire and Emergency Evacuation Drills
The USF System provides a policy regarding compliance with fire regulations requiring annual fire and emergency evacuation drills.
- Fire Safety and Education for College Students