2. Submit the Immunization Health History Form and Immunization Documentation.
- You cannot register for courses or be considered for University Housing until your completed immunization file has been received. More info.
3. Submit your Proof of Florida Residency.
- If you are incorrectly listed as a non-Florida resident, please submit the required documentation. More info.
4. Register for Orientation
- Admitted transfer students must register for and attend Orientation. At Orientation, you’ll register for courses, so be sure to sign up for the earliest Orientation possible to benefit from increased class availability. Contact the Office of Orientation at 727-873-4754 with questions.
5. Submit your final transcripts.
- Official final transcripts must be submitted from each institution attended within 30 days of the beginning of the semester. Unless final transcripts are on file with Undergraduate Admissions, you may not register for future courses, adjust your schedule or send USFSP transcripts to other institutions. Use OASIS to check the status of all essential admissions documents.
6. Complete the Foreign Language requirement.
- You must complete, with passing grades, two years of the same foreign language in high school or 8-10 semester hours of the same foreign language at the post-secondary level. If you completed this requirement in high school, you must submit an official high school transcript to Undergraduate Admissions. If you have not met this requirement, you will be required to do so prior to graduation from USFSP. Certain degree programs may have additional foreign language graduation requirements. Please contact the department of your intended degree program for more information.
7. Fulfill the College Level Academic Skills (CLAS) requirement (if applicable).
- If you have not already fulfilled the CLAS requirement through ACT/SAT scores or coursework, please talk to your academic advisor at your first advising session about how you can fulfill this requirement.
8. Continue the financial aid process.
- You are encouraged to explore scholarship opportunities, including USF Foundation scholarships and privately funded scholarships by using the financial aid page and Fastweb.
9. Apply for University Housing and the Meal Plan.
- After you have submitted the housing contract and housing deposit, please confirm that it was received by contacting Residence Life at 727-873-5101.
10. Submit any Required Financial Aid Documents in OASIS.
- Any documents requested of you will appear in OASIS so check frequently to submit them in a timely manner. You will also view and accept any awards in OASIS.
11. Complete AlcoholEdu for College and Sexual Assualt Prevention for Undergraduates (SAPU).
- You will receive an email from the Wellness Center after Orientation with instructions. Click on the AlcoholEdu for College and SAPU link provided. You must earn a score of 80% or higher in each module by the deadline to successfully fulfill this student requirement; failure to do so may result in a violation of the Student Code of Conduct and a meeting with the Office of Student Conduct. Part I is due January 31, 2019 and Part II will open 24 hours after PART I is completed. Part II is due by February 25, 2019.
- If you have completed AlcoholEdu at another institution, this requirement will be waived with proof of completion. You must submit a copy of the completion screenshot or email — with your name, U# and NetID — to the Health Educator at the SLC2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline. Completion of the Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates portion is required regardless.
12. Register for your parking decal (optional).
- A parking decal is needed to park on campus 24/7. Make sure to register your vehicle and pay for your decal before the semester begins. Visit the Cashier’s Office in Bayboro Hall to purchase your decal.
13. Get connected! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
14. Participate in Welcome Week activities.
- Welcome Week is a great opportunity for students to engage in campus clubs and connect with other students.
15. Prepare for your first day of classes!