2. Submit the Immunization Health History Form.
You cannot register for courses or be considered for University Housing until your completed immunization file has been received. More info.
3. Contact Academic Advising at 727-873-4511 to schedule an appointment.
During your academic advising appointment, you will be instructed how to register for courses.
4. Submit your college transcripts.
5. Submit test scores.
6. Continue the financial aid process.
You are encouraged to explore scholarship opportunities, including USF Foundation scholarships and privately funded scholarships on the financial aid page and Fastweb.
7. Apply for University Housing and the Meal Plan (optional).
After you have submitted the housing contract and housing deposit, please confirm that it was received by contacting Residence Life at 727-873-5101.
8. Pay your tuition and fees.
Make sure to pay your tuition and other fees by the first Friday of the semester at 5:00 p.m. Visit OASIS to view your account summary and make payments.
9. Register for your parking decal (optional).
A parking decal is needed to park on campus 24/7. Make sure to register your vehicle and pay for your decal before the semester begins. Visit the cashier’s office in Bayboro Hall (in between Davis Hall and the Poynter Library) to purchase your decal.
10. Get connected! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
11. Participate in Welcome Week activities.
Welcome Week is a great opportunity for students to engage in campus clubs and organizations and connect with other students.
12. Get ready for your first day of classes!