Welcome to Orientation registration! Here are a few helpful tips to help guide you through the registration process.
1. You will need to know your University NetID to login to Orientation registration.
Your University NetID is essential as you begin your USFSP student career. You will use your NetID to check the status of your application, tuition statement, financial aid, register for courses and your USF email account. You will also need your University NetID to login to the USFSP orientation registration system. It is important not to share your NetID and password with anyone and to make sure you personally know your NetID name and password.
Here are step-by-step instructions to finding your University NetID:
• Visit NetID.
• Once on the site, select the “Login for more options” link. The first time that you
visit OASIS, you will have to retrieve your University ID number and NetID.
• After selecting the Login link, perform the following steps:
- Select “Create an account now” under “Don’t have a USF NetID?”
- After entering your name, select the USF ID# radio button
- Next to the field titled “Enter USF ID #” will be a link for you to lookup your USF ID number.
- Once you have retrieved your USF ID, complete the Activation by USF ID # form.
- After selecting Activate NetID and retrieving said ID, return to the sign on page.
For assistance with your USF NetID, contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 813-974-1222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When you log in to the Orientation registration system, you will be able to select a specific Orientation date and time. Orientation dates have been pre-determined and the dates available to you cannot be changed. The sessions that will be available to you will be determined by a number of factors such as:
- if you are a transfer or first year student
- the number of credit hours you have already earned
- your major
- your admit term
3. You will be able to register a parent or family member to attend Orientation with you. There will be a fee for all guests depending on the student program.
4. For Transfer and First Time in College students, you will pay for your Orientation when you confirm your Orientation date with a credit or debit card. Parents and family members will also pay online with a credit card when the student registers.
5. Your Orientation confirmation will be emailed to you once you have completed Orientation registration. This confirmation will include your Orientation parking decal, which must be used during Orientation.
The University of South Florida System requires all new undergraduate, degree-seeking students enrolling in courses for the first time to attend a full Orientation session. This includes a mandatory, on-campus overnight experience for first year students starting in summer or fall semesters and a half day program for transfer students. The Orientation requirement must be completed in order for a student to be eligible to register for classes. Students who do not complete all aspects of the Orientation experience will be required to attend another session or update their term of entry to a future semester. Please contact our office with any concerns.