Follow these steps to enroll as an official USF St. Petersburg student and prepare for the first day of classes.
1. Activate your NetID email and verify/update your information.
Your University NetID is essential as you begin your USFSP student career. You will use your NetID to check the status of your application, tuition statement, financial aid, register for courses and your USF email account. You will also need your University NetID to login to the USFSP Orientation registration system. It is important not to share your NetID and password with anyone and to make sure you personally know your NetID name and password.
Here are step-by-step instructions to finding your University NetID:
• Visit NetID.
• Once on the site, select the “Login for more options” link. The first time that you
visit OASIS, you will have to retrieve your University ID number and NetID.
• After selecting the Login link, perform the following steps:
- Select “Create an account now” under “Don’t have a USF NetID?”
- After entering your name, select the USF ID# radio button
- Next to the field titled “Enter USF ID #” will be a link for you to lookup your USF ID number.
- Once you have retrieved your USF ID, complete the Activation by USF ID # form.
- After selecting Activate NetID and retrieving said ID, return to the sign on page.
For assistance with your USF NetID, contact the Information Technology Help Desk at 813-974-1222 or email@example.com.
- Once your NetID is active, you should check the accuracy of all personal information noted on your admission letter including your residency status (living or going to school in Florida does not necessarily guarantee Florida residency for tuition purposes).
- You can update your address, telephone and email online.
- To update your major, term of entry or campus, submit the Application Update form.
2. Submit the Immunization Health History Form.
You cannot register for courses or be considered for University Housing until your completed immunization file has been received. More info.
3. Contact Academic Advising at 727-873-4511 to schedule an appointment.
During your academic advising appointment, you will be instructed how to register for courses.
4. Submit your college transcripts.
5. Submit test scores.
Instructions go here.
6. Continue the financial aid process.
After you have submitted the housing contract and housing deposit, please confirm that it was received by contacting Residence Life at 727-873-5101.
8. Pay your tuition and fees.
Make sure to pay your tuition and other fees by the first Friday of the semester at 5:00 p.m. Visit OASIS to view your account summary and make payments.
9. Register for your parking decal (optional).
A parking decal is needed to park on campus 24/7. Make sure to register your vehicle and pay for your decal before the semester begins. Visit the cashier’s office in Bayboro Hall (in between Davis Hall and the Poynter Library) to purchase your decal.
10. Get connected! Like us on Facebook.
11. Participate in Welcome Week activities.
Welcome Week is a great opportunity for students to engage in campus clubs and organizations and connect with other students.
12. Get ready for your first day of classes!