Grab your flip flops and head over to USF St. Petersburg for a Campus Tour! Campus
Tours convey what our culture is all about. You’ll experience our breezy, waterfront campus with one of our student Navigators while learning about USFSP’s academic programs, student organizations and waterfront recreation such as sailing or kayaking. You can even share in a classroom lecture by one of our professors!
Tours are offered Monday through Friday. Schedule your tour now! Check out our available dates through August 2014!
Our tour schedule is updated every semester so check back later for tour dates and times for late August through December 2014.
Please Keep in Mind:
- Tours are approximately 90 minutes and leave from the front of the Science and Technology Building (STG), across from the Debbie and Brent Sembler Family Fountain.
- St. Petersburg is a tropical climate and the tour is outdoors. Doesn’t sound so bad, right?! Even though most of our days are filled with blue skies and sunshine, we ask that you please consider humidity and rain showers as a possibility. Expect a lot of walking, so please dress accordingly.
- Friday morning tours now feature an academic lecture by a professor! These tours will last approximately 2 hours.
We offer tours for groups of 15 – 50 students. Every semester, we schedule a select number of Group Tours based on classroom and student Navigator availability. Preference will be given to high school groups and organizations serving high school students.
- All requests for Group Tours during the Fall 2014 semester must be submitted by Friday, August 1, 2014.
- All requests for Group Tours during the Spring 2015 semester must be submitted by Monday, December 1, 2014
Submit a Group Tour Request If you have questions, please contact the Campus Tours Office at 727-873-4562.