Check out our picture-perfect waterfront campus and learn about what academic programs and student life opportunities USFSP can offer you by signing up for a campus tour!
Tours are offered:
- Monday through Friday at 2:00 pm
- Wednesdays at 10:00 am
- First Saturday of each month at 10:00 am
- An approximately 90-minute experience lead by a current USFSP student.
- An admissions presentation that provides an overview of academic offerings.
- An opportunity to view academic classrooms, the library, student centers, dining facilities, the campus bookstore, and more!
- A chance to speak with an Admissions Representative.
Please keep in mind:
- Tours are approximately 90 minutes and leave from the front of the Science and Technology Building (STG), across from The Debbie and Brent Sembler Family Fountain.
- St. Petersburg is a tropical climate and the tour is outdoors. Please dress for heat, humidity and possible rain! You should expect a lot of walking, so please dress accordingly.
Student-led walking tours of the USFSP campus for high school groups and organizations serving high school students are held most Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the year at 10:00 am.
- High school groups or organizations serving high school students are invited to request a group tour.
- Due to campus renovations, classroom availability and group size, some requests may need to be rescheduled.
- Maximum group size in generally 45 guests but special accommodations can be made.
If you have questions or special needs/requests, please contact the Campus Tours Office at 727-873-4562.