Alpha Phi Sigma
Alpha Phi Sigma, the National Honor Society in criminal justice and criminology, was founded in 1942 for the purpose of promoting academic excellence in order to make the criminal justice system and its practitioners more effective and ethical.
Membership in the Chi Sigma Mu chapter at USFSP is open to students who display excellence in the study of criminology. Alpha Phi Sigma is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies and is an affiliate of the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences.
For more information check out the organization’s website: Alpha Phi Sigma
· Be a declared criminology major or minor
· Have completed at least three semesters of college work
· Have completed at least four criminology courses
· Have at least a 3.2 GPA overall
· Have at least a 3.2 GPA in Criminology coursework
Membership applications are available from the Alpha Phi Sigma website.