The USF St. Petersburg Retired Faculty Staff Association consists of retired faculty and staff of USF St. Petersburg.
The Association was founded in 2004 to share common interests and maintain an organized Association with USF St. Petersburg and to foster a social connection among each other.
For information on retiree benefits please click here.
As its two-fold mission, the Retired Faculty and Staff Association (RFSA):
1) Encourages retirees to remain involved with the University of South Florida St. Petersburg
2) Sponsors activities and projects to assist in the institution’s advancement.
In fulfilling its mission, the RFSA:
- Promotes interaction and common interests among USFSP retirees through social gatherings, print and online communications and meetings of its board of directors
- Articulates the views of its members on subjects of significance to the campus community
- Serves in an advisory role between retirees and the campus administration
- Sponsors scholarships and promotes student achievement
- Encourages and participates in collecting, preserving and archiving oral histories, narratives and other items of historical significance from administrators, faculty, staff and community members
RFSA Spring Luncheon
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Harbor Hall Community Room (1000 3rd Street South, St. Petersburg, FL)