MBA DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
In order to graduate with a USFSP MBA degree, students must:
- Pass any required prerequisite MBA Essentials Modules
- Complete the MBA core courses with a letter grade of C or above
- Complete six electives from the available focus tracks with a letter grade of C or above. Note: three electives taken within a focus track category completes that track.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
TRANSFER CREDIT AND COURSE RESTRICTIONS
- A maximum of six credit hours of graduate level coursework taken as a non-degree seeking or degree seeking student in a different program may be eligible for transfer credit toward your MBA at USFSP.
- A maximum of six credit hours of 5000 level coursework may be used as credit toward your MBA at USFSP. BUL 5332 Law and the Accountant (or an equivalent course) CANNOT be used as credit toward your degree.
For more information about MBA degree requirements, please see the USFSP Graduate Catalog or contact the USFSP MBA Office at (727) 873-4622 or email@example.com.