MBA Academic Learning Compact
In order to graduate, USFSP MBA students must:
- Pass any required prerequisite MBA Essentials Modules
- Complete the 6 MBA core classes (18 credit hours) below with no letter grade below a C.
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Managerial Analysis
- Organizational Behavior
- Regulatory and Reporting Environments
- Global Business Environment
- Organizational Strategies for the 21st Century
- Complete 6 electives (18 credit hours) from their choice of the following focus tracks with no letter grade below a C. Note: each Focus Track has multiple electives for students to choose from.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Forensic Accounting
- International Business
- Information Systems Management (formerly Managing Knowledge Resources)
- Marketing Strategy
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
A maximum of 6 credit hours of graduate level coursework taken as a non-degree seeking or degree seeking student in a different program may be eligible for transfer credit toward your MBA at USFSP. A maximum of 6 credit hours of 5000 level coursework may be used as credit toward your MBA at USFSP. BUL 5332, Law and the Accountant (or an equivalent course) CANNOT be used as credit toward your degree.
For more information about MBA degree requirements, please see the USFSP Graduate Catalog or contact the USFSP MBA Office at (727) 873-4622 or email@example.com.