- Serve as beat writer covering the Bradenton Marauders, Class A affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Attend 1-2 home games at team’s LECOM Park during weeks in which the team has 1-2 home games – travel to nearby away games is optional but NOT required.
- File a weekly notebook summarizing happenings, results, statistics, etc. of the club.
- Provide a weekly 5-10 minute soundbyte for inclusion in a weekly Minor League Podcast. This would be comprised of quotes, interviews, filed audio reports, etc. (will assist in production)
- Special in-detph features and interviews as directed (player interviews, coach interviews/feature stories, etc)
- 2-3 in-depth podcast appearances over the course of the season (done remotely)
- PBD offers a revenue sharing program based on production and unique pageview performance.
- To qualify, a writer must post a minimum of FIVE pieces per calendar month.
- Once the minimum is reached, writers are eligible for a $25 payout.
- Payouts are made one month after end of current month to allow for accurate reporting. (For example, John Doe meets all requirements for payout in January. On February 28, his statistics for January are finalized, and payout is given March 1)