Your role as Marketing Intern will make a major impact towards Bayside Solution’s continued success in managing and developing key client relationships. We are confident in your abilities to meet personal and team goals while driving sales and revenue that contribute to the overall success of Bayside Solutions in the marketplace.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide updates to website and social media outlets
- Work with team to create and edit meeting and event presentations
- Assist with meeting management and events
- Update client data in SalesForce
- Client event communication and follow up
- Vendor coordination for events and meetings
- Host and Network at client and vendor events
- Assist with Blogging and archiving of corporate events
- Assist with coordinating and preparation of proposals, statements of qualifications, and related marketing materials.
- Assist with creating marketing materials such as flyers, promotional advertisement, invitations, signage, etc.
Skills and Abilities
- Maintain professional manner, attire, and grooming
- Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to clients
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow up skills
- Basic /intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, internet, and outlook required
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
Email resumes and two design or written samples of your work to Kay.Jefferson@bsius.com.