This page is dedicated to featuring quality-of-life benefits for retired faculty and staff.
Retiree Identification Card
Retired USFSP employees are entitled to a retiree ID card. This card is required for identification on campus when using University services (Library, fitness center, parking, etc.).
Net ID and Email
- Use the NetID link below to reset your NetID password and lookup your USF ID number.
- Email Address, then scroll down to the email section
USFSP Fitness Center
Parking on Campus
- Retirees may obtain a Retiree Parking Permit at the cost of $250 per academic year. The Retiree Parking Permit may be purchased at the cashier window on the first floor of the Bayboro building.
- Parking and Transportation website
- Employees and retirees are entitled to discounts and saving from may local businesses.
Senior Tuition Waiver
Retired Faculty and Staff Association