USFSP Employees receive a discount for $5.00 per ticket. Just use the promotion code bull2014 on the Website.
The Florida Aquarium showcases the aquatic animals and ecosystems of Florida and around the world. Far more than just an attraction, The Florida Aquarium is actively working around the state in research and conservation programs including coral propagation, underwater archaeology and animal rescue and rehabilitation.
Some featured exhibits include:
- The Wetlands Trail
- Come explore the exciting Wetlands Trail where you’ll take a journey through swamps where alligators wade, pass streams where otters play while free-flighted birds soar above. Continue down the trail and you’ll encounter a species that is not native to Florida; two 14-foot Burmese Pythons. Learn how this invasive species arrived in Florida and how they are an ecological threat to the environment.
- Journey to Madagascar
- Leaping Lemurs and Hissing Cockroaches! Adventure awaits at our newst exhibit, Journey to Madagascar.Get face to face with ring-tailed lemurs, pop up into an exhibit filled with hissing cockroaches, see colorful chameleons and much more!
- Bay and Beaches
- Discover more than 20,000 aquatic plants and animals both native to Florida and from around the world! In Bays and Beaches discover the wonderful world of aquatic animals that live as our neighbors in Tampa Bay and along our shores.
- Coral Reef
- The Coral Reef Gallery is a one-of-a-kind view into one of the most beautiful and diverse ecosystems in the world – a habitat normally explored only by experienced divers. The gallery simulates a 60-foot dive starting in shallow-water reefs and descending to deeper waters. Each viewing window presents a micro habitat which changes as the depth increases.
- Ocean Commotion
- Finally, our newest gallery, Ocean Commotion, gives you a close encounter with some of the most amazing animals found in our oceans. Meet Raldo, our intrepid reporter in the sea, as he interviews the six animated characters nominated for the coveted Golden Gill Award.
- And many more fun and exciting exhibits to experience!
Check out The Florida Aquarium Downtown Tampa Website to find out more information about their fun exhibits and activities.
For more information on PERKS please visit