Date: Wednesday, Oct. 21
Times: 9 AM — 3 PM
Location: USC Ballroom
- Begins 8 AM on Monday, October 19
- Ends 6 PM on Friday, November 6
What to Expect
- Please be sure to join us at the Benefits & Wellness Fair. The Benefits and Wellness Fair is designed to showcase vendors, programs, and opportunities to get people moving, taking action and making choices to be healthier. All faculty, staff, retirees and state agencies are invited to attend.
Featuring Benefit and Wellness Activities such as:
- Benefit and retirement information
- Cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, BMI, skin care, wellness, BP, blood sugar, Tc, HDL, and other health screenings
- Vaccinations: Flu Shots, Meningitis, Pneumonia, Tetanus, Whooping Cough, Hepatitis A & B, HPV, MMR
- An ergonomics demonstration
- Cooking demonstrations
- And much more
- RSVP for workshops at email@example.com
- FRS Workshops:
- 9 AM−10 AM: New Employee Retirement Plan Choice
- 10 AM−11 AM: Nearing Retirement in the FRS
- Social Security Workshop:
- 1 PM−2 PM
- Deferred Compensation Workshop:
- 11 AM−12 PM
Please contact Michele Holton at (727)873-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
PDF Print out version of the Benefit and Wellness Fair Flyer.