Register for the GRE Prep Course and pay by credit card. Advance online registration is required by Thursday, February 8th to ensure payment processing. Space is limited so do not wait!
*Please note: any and all communications/notifications from prep program to registrant will be to the e-mail provided during the registration process by the registrant ONLY. So please be sure to check that e-mail address.*
Please note that parking is monitored 24/7 on the USFSP campus. If you need a permit, a visitor’s permit may be purchased via Parking Services.
Those who already have a current USF System parking pass may park in our parking garage located between 5th and 6th Avenues South on 3rd Street South in levels 2-5.
Prior to the beginning of the course, requests for withdrawals or refunds must be made in writing. Requests should be submitted via email to email@example.com. Allow 7-10 working days for credit card refunds and 6-8 weeks for cash or check refunds for this course registration. No refunds will be issued after the course start date.
*REFUND REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED THE FRIDAY PRIOR TO THE START OF CLASS BY 5:00 PM.*
Required purchase by first day of class.
Please note: YOU are required to purchase the textbook as it is NOT included in the prep course fees.
The course requires Barron’s GRE with CD-ROM textbook Barron’s GRE 22nd Edition ISBN: 978-1-4380-7548-8— appx. $36.This book comes with additional free access to Barron’s Online GRE Course and can be found easily in most major bookstores or online.
Note: Students are advised by instructors not to purchase the e-versions of the texts and the 21st edition is still available.
Course Rebate Policy and Procedure
This course could be FREE for you! Rebate Deadlines:
- September/October 2016 course: February 1, 2018
- January/February 2017 course: June 1, 2018
- June/July 2017 course: November 1, 2017
USFSP offers a USFSP GRE Prep Course Rebate for those who have met all of the following criteria:
Scores submitted with your completed application must be dated after completion of the prep course for rebate eligibility.
- Registered and paid for the GRE prep course.
- Completed the GRE prep course.
- Fully applied to a USFSP graduate-level program within the College of Arts & Sciences, College of Business, or College of Education (online application and supporting documents) www.USFSP.edu/grad.
- Submitted GRE score- unofficial scores may be considered to facilitate the processing; however, official scores must be sent to USFSP electronically from the testing agency (institution code 5828).
- Completed the GRE prep course rebate form.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inform rebate form has been submitted.
Note: The KTCOB MBA and MAcc programs require that a student enroll in a graduate level course or an MBA Essentials module within 2 semesters following the Boot Camp in order to receive a rebate. Contact the Graduate Programs and Executive Education office at email@example.com for more information.
- Allow 7-10 working days for credit card rebates from the date of approval and 6-8 weeks for cash and check rebates.
- The rebate applies to the GRE course fees only ($225 verbal/writing; $225 math).The maximum amount to be rebated is $450 per course offering.The cost for the course materials, parking and the $30 university application fee for each program applied to are not eligible for the rebate.
- Application must be completed specifically for USFSP. Applications submitted to USF Tampa or USF Sarasota-Manatee are not eligible for the rebate.
Ready for your rebate?
Request your course fee rebate. Please complete the rebate request only after you have met all of the above rebate criteria and send an e-mail confirming submission of form to firstname.lastname@example.org.