Before You Apply : Pre-Application Checklist
- Apply Online
Submit a graduate application and $30 application fee online. A separate application and additional $30 application fee is required for each program you wish to apply to.
- Order Transcripts
- Order and submit official (UNOPENED IN A SEALED ENVELOPE) paper copy transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities other than a USF institution (USF system transcript will be accessed automatically by our office).
- If official transcripts cannot be accessed readily, we can use unofficial (opened transcripts, student-accessed transcripts or photocopies) transcripts to start the admissions process. However, any admission decision will not be finalized until the official transcripts are received.
- Official transcripts should be submitted to:
University of South Florida St. Petersburg
Graduate Admissions – PNM 102
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Schedule Tests & Request Reference Letters
- Be sure to check your desired program’s admissions criteria and start submitting any supplemental requirements to the Office of Graduate Studies. Common supplemental requirements may include test scores, reference letters, statement of purpose, writing samples, and a resume. You will have the opportunity to submit these items electronically during the online application. It is very important that you check the graduate program’s website to make sure you are submitting all the necessary requirements. Program information can be found at Master Degree Programs.
- Most programs require some type of standardized test score (GRE, GMAT, etc.). Consider making plans to attend a GRE or GMAT preparation course offered at USF St. Petersburg. Be sure to submit official score reports to USFSP through the appropriate testing agency. Unofficial reports can be used to begin the admissions review process and avoid delays.
- If applicable, be sure you have fulfilled requirements to meet eligibility for in-state tuition rates.
NEXT -> Application Procedures : Deadlines By Program For US Residents/Permanent Citizens or International Applicants