Need to Jump Start Your Car?
- Call Parking Services at (727) 873-4480 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except holidays).
- Call USF St. Petersburg Police at (727) 873-4140 after hours and weekends.
University Police Services and Parking Services provide this complimentary service to our campus community free of charge.
- Lock your vehicle when you park.
- Don’t leave your vehicle unattended with the motor running.
- Don’t leave money or valuables in your vehicle where they can be seen.
- University Police Services for evening escort to your vehicle call (727) 873-4140.
- Keep your keys in your hand when entering or leaving your vehicle.
- Be aware of your surroundings when entering or leaving your vehicle.
- Use the emergency phones provided in the parking lots to contact police in the event of an emergency.