Parking Services is an organization that supports the University’s vision, strategies and goals by providing exceptional customer services to our students, staff, faculty, and visitors. We will strive to be a model in the Parking and Transportation industry by using sound business practices, and implementing current technology and training to ensure parking is available for everyone at the USF St. Petersburg.
- Download the USFSP Parking Brochure
- Buy a Parking Permit
Please note that a 24 hour period is required to process and mail your permit, permits for pick up are available immediately.
- Single Day Permits may be purchased in the garage at the walk-up permit machine located on the first level by the elevators. The permit machine accepts cash, Visa and Mastercard. The price of a day permit is $5 and can be used on levels 2 thru 5 in the garage.
About Parking Permit Revenues
The State of Florida does not provide funding for university parking programs. Instead, revenue earned from parking permit, meter, and citation fees are used to pay for parking systems at USF St. Petersburg.
Where does the money go?
- Permit Inventory
- Emergency Phone Network
- Maintenance of parking garage and surface lots
- Debt Service payments
- Staffing to operate Parking Services Department and motorist assistance program
A more detailed explanation is available by sending an email to email@example.com.
Parking permits are required to park at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Valid and current USF parking permit required at all times.
Barnes & Noble parking area: No student, faculty or staff parking at anytime.
- Level 1: Gold only
- Levels 2-5: Commuter students, faculty and staff
- Levels 6-7: RHO and USC resident students only
USFSP Parking Services is committed to encouraging the use of greener products and alternative transportation.
- Enterprise Car Share is a membership-based car sharing program for people who are looking for an alternative method of transportation that lowers the cost and reduces the hassles of traditional transportation. Enterprise Car Share at USFSP
- The Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) is the public transit provider in Pinellas County, Florida, providing more than 14 million passenger trips in 2012. 199 buses serve 5,105 bus stops on 40 routes in Pinellas County including two express routes that travel to Tampa.