Tuition and Fee Payment Deadlines
To avoid the $100 late tuition payment fee plus possible cancellation of registration and a $100 late registration fee, tuition and related fee payment deadlines for the Spring 2014 semesters are:
Spring 2014 Tuition Payment Deadlines
|To avoid $100 Late Payment Fee||January 10, 2014|
|To avoid Cancellation of Registration for Non-Payment of Tuition and $100 Late Registration Fee||January 10, 2014|
|To Submit Intern/Florida StateEmployee Waivers||January 9, 2014|
|To request registration reinstatement with $100 Late Payment Fee and $100 Late Registration Fee||January 31, 2014|
|For Financial Aid recipients & VA students with Deferments to Avoid $100 Late Payment Fee||March 14, 2014|
Please note: Students will not receive a tuition bill in the mail.
Monitor your on-line student account to ensure all payments are reflected. https://usfonline.admin.usf.edu/
Tuition and Fee Payment Information
TUITION AND FEE PAYMENTS BY CREDIT/DEBIT MUST BE MADE ON THE WEB: https://usfonline.admin.usf.edu/
Look up your fees on the OASIS web registration information page: http://usfonline.admin.usf.edu/
Cost of Tuition
Tuition costs: http://www.usfsp.edu/undergrad/costs/
Payment Methods Available
- Via the Web on Oasis: Credit Card (Mastercard, American Express and Discover) and e-check
- By mail (check or money order, payable to: USF)
- In Person (NOTE: only cash/check, money orders accepted at cashier’s office for tuition)
- Drop box located on the east end of Bayboro Hall (check or money order only, payable to: USF).
Please mail checks to:
|USF St. Petersburg|
|140 7th Avenue South BAY 132|
|St. Petersburg, FL 33701|
Please mail scholarship checks to:
|University of South Florida|
|P.O. Box 864571|
|Orlando, FL 32886-4571|
*Please include your student ID# (U#) on the check or money order
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) Credit/Debit Card payments are accepted at the Cashier’s Office in payment of such non-tuition related expenses as : transcripts, application fees (undergraduate, graduate, non-degree, late graduation), orientation fees, and library fines. https://usfonline.admin.usf.edu/
- Credit/Debit Card payments are not accepted by telephone or fax.
- USF strictly adheres to the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council Operating Regulations. Credit cards presented for payment at USF must be signed; USF will not accept a card that is not signed. A blank signature line or writing “see ID” on the signature line constitutes an invalid card.
Florida Prepaid College Program
Students who participate in the Florida Prepaid College Program are responsible for the local portion of fees. Payment deadlines are the same as regular tuition payment. http://usfweb2.usf.edu/uco/cashaccounting/flprepaid.asp
Information Regarding Student Charges and Refunds
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
Under the provisions of The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) in most cases, we cannot release financial information about students to any third party. This act prohibits us from discussing your financial status with family members and financial institutions.
Parents can obtain financial information with the consent of their son/daughter by accessing OASIS, http://usfonline.admin.usf.edu/