Tips and Tricks
Your financial aid award(s) are subject to terms and conditions that impact how much money you may receive. Understanding these is essential in receiving your aid.
USF Does Most Business Electronically
- We correspond via e-mail…
- …to notify you of missing requirements
- …to send your award notification
- …to keep you updated with announcements
- We receive application data electronically.
- We disburse aid electronically.
Your USF e-mail address is essential for the financial aid process at USF.
If you do not currently have a USFSP e-mail address, once you have been accepted to USFSP, refer to USFSP Campus Computing to activate and use your free USFSP assigned e-mail account. If you need help activating your account, call the Help Desk (727) 873-4357.
Check OASIS frequently for additional requirements that could delay your aid.
It’s to your benefit to regularly (at least weekly at the beginning of each term) check your status and your awards in OASIS. Your awards may be revised if we receive updated information that requires it.
- Monthly – Throughout the year.
- Weekly – The week prior to each term through the second week of classes