Calendar and Priority Dates
Prospective students should apply for admission to USFSP early to be considered for USFSP Admissions Scholarships. In order to be considered for additional USFSP Privately Funded Scholarships and USF System Scholarships, you must be an admitted student.
September – December
- Start Early! You do not need to be admitted to apply for federal financial aid.
- Calculate your costs for the next year: visit College Planning
- Apply for scholarships for students admitted Summer 2018 or Fall 2018
- February 1, 2018: Deadline for incoming Freshmen.
- March 10, 2018: Deadline for incoming Transfers or Graduate students
- April 15, 2018: Deadline for continuing students and renewals.
- Apply for financial aid between October 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 for Priority Consideration of Need-based Aid by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)