How to Pay
Note: students can only begin payment once they have been accepted and commit to the program.
Once you have been accepted to your program of choice, you will be asked to confirm your participation in the program by hitting the Commit button on your personal application page. Having confirmed your participation, the USFSP Education Abroad Office will place charges on your OASIS account. Students will be asked to make a confirmation payment toward the Study Abroad Program Charge (SAPC). Generally, this payment is $500, although certain programs may have alternate payment requirements as indicated on the specific program website.
Once you have committed to the program, you are financially liable for the Study Abroad Program Charge. Please carefully read your program-specific payment requirements as well as the Financial Terms and Conditions for your relevant program.
To make the payment:
(Please note: Do not use the on-line payment option if you have other outstanding charges on your account, as any payment will automatically be credited toward your on-campus charges)
- Step 1: Go to USF Single-SignOn
- Step 2: Log in using your USF Net ID.
- Step 3: Click on OASIS on the top menu.
- Step 4: On the Main Menu, go to “Student”
- Step 5: On the Student Menu, go to “Tuition & Fees”
- Step 6: Click on “Student Bill Payment”
Note: The USF Cashier’s Office charges a 2.5% “convenience fee” for using a credit or bank card. If you use an online check you will not be charged the additional fee. They no longer accept VISA.
- Step 1: Email the USFSP Education Abroad Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for a payment form. The form must be completed and signed by an authorized member of the Education Abroad Office.
- Step 2: Take payment form to the USFSP Cashier’s Office (BAY 132). You may pay only pay with check, cash or money order in person. Checks are payable to USF.
- Step 3: Please keep a record of your payment for your records.