CORE VALUES, MISSION, PURPOSE
- Integrity – To strive for honest, transparent, and ethical communication with the campus community.
- Community – To promote a welcoming, inclusive, and caring community.
- Empowerment – To guide students in understanding their full purpose and potential.
- Accountability – To understand and appreciate the potential impact of behaviors, choices, and actions.
- Development – To foster globally-minded, responsible, and innovative members of the community.
Mission Statement: The Dean of Students Office (DOS) focuses on promoting a caring, inclusive environment that fosters student development.
Purpose: The purpose of the DOS is to facilitate collaborative relationships, between students and the USFSP community, that aid in navigating challenges to student development.