Handshake is a FREE one-stop career resource for USFSP students!
ALL active USFSP students have a Handshake account created for them!
What can you do in Handshake?
- Search available openings for on-campus opportunities and off-campus employment and internships.
- Post your resume online (Resumes are automatically critiqued and must meet minimum requirements)
- Allow your profile and resume to be viewable by employers
- Research contact information for local and national employers who have accounts
- Submit your resume to employers advertising positions in Handshake
- View upcoming local and on-campus career events
- Only current USFSP students and recent alumni can access Handshake
- USF students from the Tampa and Sarasota Manatee campus’ must gain access to Handshake via their home campus and can use the link apps.joinhandshake.com, if you do not have an account contact your home campus career services office.
- Students and alumni from non-USF institutions are not eligible for career services.
USF St. Petersburg Students
- All active USFSP students have an account created for them upon the start of their first semester.
- To access your account for the first time, go to usfsp.joinhandshake.com. All students must use their full mail.usf.edu email to sign-in.
If you still have difficulties signing in, contact the Career Center at email@example.com. Include your full name and U#.
USF Tampa and Sarasota Manatee Students
- Due to all system institutions utilizing the same career services platform, (Handshake) students are only allowed access to their home campuses system. Log-in at apps.joinhandshake.com. If you have trouble or do not have an account, please contact your respective Career Services office to gain access. (USF Career Services or USFSM Career Services)
- New Graduates within one year of graduation have access to all career services. Alumni who graduated from any USF institution more than a year ago may pay for services.
Contact the Career Center
Call: 727-873-4129 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit: SLC 2300