The Fourth Annual College of Business Executive Forum on Tuesday, Oct. 8 will feature local business leaders discussing their latest ideas to succeed in today’s economy.
This year’s speakers include representatives of non-profit organizations as well as for-profit companies.
Leaders from Valpak, Ashley Furniture Industries, Bayfront Health System, All Children’s Hospital Johns Hopkins Medicine, Southeastern Guide Dogs and Team Red,White and Blue will gather at the University Student Center Ballroom for three separate sessions, at 11 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
All sessions are free and open to the public.
For the first time, each session will end with an Industry Showcase, providing students a chance to meet one on one with local employers.
“We are pleased to gather these business leaders to discuss the forces shaping today’s economy,” said Maling Ebrahimpour, Dean of the USFSP College of Business. “The addition of the Industry Showcase to the Forum underscores our commitment to helping students engage with the business community and meet the workforce needs of local employers.”
For more information and to reserve your space email Cobemail@example.com or call 727-873-4700
Here is the schedule of speakers:
- John Disa, President, Global Retail, Ashley Furniture Industries
- Mitchell G. Hara, Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy/Mergers & Acquisitions at HSN
- Mike Jernigan, Community Outreach Coordinator for Southeastern Guide Dogs
- Kathryn Gillette, Market President and Chief Executive Officer of Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- Jay Kuhns, Vice president for Human Resources, All Children’s Hospital Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Michael Vivio President of Cox Target Media and Valpak
- Blayne Smith, Executive Director of Team Red, White and Blue