'burg Blogs »
Finals Week Is NOW

Stencils of letters N E V R taped to paper

A snippet of my Final Project for Drawing

It usually seems that by the end of the semester most everyone is feeling burnt out and ready to go home for a while.  Or at least just tired of current classes.  Some people (myself included) prefer to cram everything they can into their noggins just before their exams, while others (perhaps smarter individuals) study gradually – building up their knowledge in advance and doing a sort of refresher prior to finals.  And then there are a number of students who appear not to study in the slightest.

Two E's of different size and color on paper

A preliminary design for one of the parts to my Drawing Final

In any case, the past month or so has been fairly hectic and I’ll be relieved once I’ve finished everything I need to.  I only have about 3/5ths of my Drawing project done and I need to do a massive amount of studying for my 20th Century Art class, as well as finish my Honors paper and study for that test…

An accurate assessment of my current emotional/mental state is definitely overwhelmed.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, here are some photos from my Thanksgiving Break – Sand Sculptures at Saint Pete Beach!

About the blogger

Photo of blogger
I'm a student in the Honors program. I'm also one of the younger bloggers, an opinionated and sarcastic sophomore who is more interested in food (at times) than my studies for pre-majoring in Graphic Design. A mocha frappuccino and hair dying addict, it's a rare occurrence to see me with a solid natural color.
We encourage you to comment. Please check our comment guidelines.
burg Blogs

Meet our bloggers, giving you a 'true life' look into life at USF St. Petersburg!