Parking and Transportation
Parking Services supports the University’s vision, strategies and goals by providing exceptional customer services to our students, staff, faculty, and visitors. We will strive to be a model in the Parking and Transportation industry by using sound business practices,implementing current technology and training and ensuring parking is available for everyone at USFSP.
Parking permits are required to park at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Valid and current USF parking permit required at all times.
Download the USFSP Parking Brochure
Purchase a Parking Permit
All permits shall be purchased for the campus of primary assignment.
Purchase a parking permit online using Visa, MasterCard, e-check or Faculty/Staff Payroll Deduction.
Download, complete and submit the permit request to the Cashier’s Office, Bayboro Hall first floor, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Low Tire? Need to Jump Start Your Car?
- Call Parking Services at (727) 873-4480 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (except holidays).
- Call USF St. Petersburg Police at (727) 873-4140 after hours and weekends.
University Police and Parking Services provide this complimentary service to our campus community free of charge.
Barnes & Noble parking area: No student, faculty or staff parking at anytime.
- Level 1: Gold only
- Levels 2-5: Commuter students, faculty and staff
- Levels 6-7: RHO and USC resident students only
Parking Permit Revenues
The State of Florida does not provide funding for university parking programs. Instead, revenue earned from parking permit, meter, and citation fees are used to pay for parking systems at USF St. Petersburg.
Where does the money go?
- Permit Inventory
- Emergency Phone Network
- Maintenance of parking garage and surface lots
- Debt Service payments
- Staffing to operate Parking Services Department and motorist assistance program
A more detailed explanation is available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.