(727) 873-4107 : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of Tuition and Fees
To avoid the $100 late tuition payment fee plus possible cancellation of registration and a $100 late registration fee, tuition and related fee payment deadlines. View payment deadline schedule.
Please note: Students will not receive a tuition bill in the mail.
Monitor your online student account to ensure all payments are reflected.
Payment Methods For Tuition and Fees
Note: all credit and debit payments must be made via the Web.
- Via the Web on Oasis: MasterCard, American Express, Discover and e-check
- By mail : *check or money order only, payable to: USF and mail to:
University of South Florida St. Petersburg
140 7th Avenue South, Bay 132
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- In Person : cash, *check, or money order only, accepted at cashier’s office.
- Drop box located on the east end of Bayboro Hall : *check or money order only, payable to: USF.
All scholarship checks are to be mailed to:
University of South Florida
P.O. Box 864571
Orlando, FL 32886-4571
*Please include your student ID# (U#) on the check or money order.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) Credit/Debit Card payments are accepted at the Cashier’s Office in payment of non-tuition related expenses such as : transcripts, application fees (undergraduate, graduate, non-degree, late graduation), orientation fees, and library fines. https://usfonline.admin.usf.edu/
- Credit/Debit card payments are not accepted by telephone or fax.
- USF strictly adheres to the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council Operating Regulations. Credit cards presented for payment at USF must be signed; USF will not accept a card that is not signed. A blank signature line or writing “see ID” on the signature line constitutes an invalid card.