Final Exam Schedule
Final exam schedules for fall and spring are posted approximately three weeks after the first day of classes. USF System Testing and Final Exam policy can be found on the system regulations and policy site, number 10-005.
Notable items about the final exam policy and the final exam scheduling matrix:
- The last six (6) days of the Fall and Spring semesters shall be set aside for final examinations.
- The final exam period begins on a Saturday. Saturday is the designated exam day for not only Saturday courses, but for online courses as well as courses with common finals.
- Instructors teaching fully online courses should work with their academic department and students to determine the time that would avoid conflicts with other course exams held on Saturday. (Refer to the current exam schedule.)
- If a student has a direct conflict of scheduled examinations, that are scheduled according to the final exam schedule, or has three or more examinations scheduled on the same day, the student may petition the appropriate instructor to reschedule one of the student’s examinations.
- Friday is designated for make-up exams.
The Final Exam Schedule and Matrix is available on USFSP’s Academic Calendar.
Approved Class Meeting Patterns
Class meeting patterns have been designed to maximize academic space utilization and course availability.
USFSP Scheduling Timeline
The scheduling timeline assists departments and colleges with advance planning for the academic schedule.
If you have any questions regarding class scheduling or classroom space contact Lori Mchale, 727-873-4645 firstname.lastname@example.org. Academic Scheduling and Space is located in the Registrar’s Office in BAY 102.
To report a maintenance concern about any classroom, contact Facilities Services at 873-4135 or place a work order.